Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Welcome

           Hello Welcome to All....I am sharing healthy and good recipes,tips and techniques that work for  everyday cooking.My posts will be mainly about recipes,shared mostly from my collections..All my recipes are tested in my kitchen before posting here. I have tried my best to give correct measurements.

About the Recipes

Being an Indian, majority of my recipes are Indian recipes.But I like experimenting new dishes.I will post only the successful recipes here.You can trust my recipes.

The intention of my site is to share delicious recipes that I have come across so that you  can also  try and enjoy it .So please try these recipes and share me your comments, suggestions, ideas. You are most welcome to share your favorite recipes with me.

Content & Photography Copyright

All of the photographs are taken by my Hubby. Full credit goes to him. Most of the pics are taken outside our home.Please don't steal them.
Giving credit won't hurt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment